Monday, June 28, 2010

My Dear Farm Bureau Friends

For a little over two years now I have sat at this desk. I have gotten to know the members of the Borger Farm Bureau and we've become a part of each other's lives. When anything happens in your life you call me. If you get married, have a baby, buy a home, buy a car....each time you call me. Because of this, I have shared with you. We've shared joy, prayer requests and even pain and grief. I've cried with you when you lost a spouse. Prayed with you over a sick child. I've rejoiced with those of you who have gotten married and had your children. I've built many, many friendships. So as I start my last few days here, I want to say thank you, I love you and I will miss you.

Thursday morning, a new chaper in my life will begin. My in-home childcare will open here in Borger. I am excited and anxious. I appreciate all the love and prayers I have received from so many of you. You have just blessed my socks off!

Please feel free to stop by here or my daycare blog and see how we're doing. Stop by the daycare and have a cup of coffee with me. Please continue to pray for me and this new ministry. And, as always...

No comments: