Sunday, January 8, 2006

Who is Kaci and Why is she Rambling?




I am a nutcase, a fruit loop, one of a kind and I march to the beat of my very own drum. Sometimes its a mariachi band, but its mine. I believe in real, true love and that I have found it in my beloved husband, Vaughn. I beleive in fairy tales and that they do come true, and I am instilling that belief into my two beautiful children, Austin and Bethanie. I believe that joy is outward happiness regardless of inward circumstances. I believe in a God who loves us so much that He became a man, died for us, and then defeated death and rose again on the third day. I love to scrapbook, ride my horse Rusty, play with my bird Jazz, and spend quality time with my friends and family. I very much enjoy DIY and decorating.






Why not? I love to write...always have. When I was a little girl I used to make up songs and I would walk around all day singing them to myself. When I was in school, Mrs. Suzanne Parsons instilled a love of English deep into my heart and my most favorite class was high school Journalism. Somewhere out there Martha Ann Conkling and Margaret Payne are thanking their lucky stars that they don't have Jocelyn and I in their class any longer. (Best teachers ever, really.)

I stopped writing when life got in the way and left it by the wayside. Then, a few years ago, after some serious prodding by my friends, I began writing again. I posted weekly email devotionals to some Women of Faith that I knew. When it was suggested that I write a blog, I transferred much of my email work and began this journey. I am so thankful that you have chosen to join me.





Who knows. I will say that I am working on a book. I don't know when it will be finished. I can tell you that it is a work of Christian Fiction. I have to thank Sharon and Jocelyn for showering me with love and affection and pushing me on to do all of this. I am a greater person for knowing the two of you.

I don't know what is in store for Kaci, but I sure am enjoying the ride.

No comments: