Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Juliet's Cage

Okay, so in researching the hay feeder idea, I found out that Miss Juliet is in a quite inadequate cage. So I was looking at these C&C Cages from guineapigcages.com. Easy piesy, looks to me. So, where in the world am I going to get the supplies in Borger honkin Texas??? Checked the hardware store, yeah that was a big zero. So were several other ideas that I had, then I called Message Makers, SCORE! She didn't have the coroplast that I need, but knew where to get it. Then I posted on freecycle just hoping that someone or a couple of someone might be able to help me come up with the wire storage cubes...TOTAL SCORE!!! A lady nearby has 40 of them!!! So Juliet (and her still unknown friend to come soon) will soon have a 2-story absolutely wonderful cage for the total sum cost of about $10! I'll post pics when its done!

1 comment: