Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Self-Esteem Makeover Challenge - Week 2 Day 3



Good morning, Friend. I am so glad that you decided to join us on this journey yet again today! I think that Service Day is one of my favorite days. I enjoy so much making someone’s day brighter, it encourages me so very much.

Today’s challenge isn’t a whole lot different from last week’s but I believe that it will make someone’s day. Remember Proverbs 27:17 from yesterday? “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” So today you will get the opportunity to sharpen another woman in your life.

Today you are challenged to call or email a friend. Let her know that she important to you and why. Remind her that she is special to you and to others. Remind her that God sees her through the blood and that to Him she is of great worth. Tell her something that you love about her.

Today’s challenge is short and simple but be sure to give it 100% so that it can build you up as well.

Have a wonderful day today!

No comments: