Monday, January 11, 2010

1000+ Readers Today!



At about 8:00 this morning, the individual views count for this blog hit 1000 readers since September 4th, 2009. That doesn't include any refreshes or anyone who came more than once in the same day. That means so much to me because I started writing this blog in 2006 and in the time between July 24, 2006 and September 4, 2009 I had only had about 300 readers. That's about 100 readers a year average and in the last 4 months, I have now hit 1000. So I just wanted to say thank you.

Some of you come from facebook, because you followed one of my links. Some from places on the web like Bob Vila's website because you're trying to figure out how to remove laminate tile from hardwood floor. Some people come from google searches (I still don't know if I like knowing that or not) and some just direct click and I have no idea where you actually came from. However you found me and why you are reading me, I just want to let you know that I appreciate you.

I hope that you enjoy my attempts at DIY home improvement, my insight to the lessons God is teaching me, and my photos of life as I see it. I pray that you will be so kind as to drop a comment or two along the way and share a bit of yourself with me as I share myself with you. It sincerely covet your prayers as I continue on and would love to pray for you in your time of need, all you have to do is leave a comment or shoot me an email to let me know your need. I truly enjoy having you by my side as I stumble, trip and slide my clumsy way through this journey called life.

You: my friends, my family, my readers...thank you, thank you, thank you for making this blog worth writing.

No comments: