Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maybe Next Week - Thank You!!

I promised I would shout it from the rooftops, so here I am shouting! We might get to move into our house next week!!

We only have a few things left to make it ready: some trim, a bathroom sink and a hot water heater. Oh yeah and I have to paint the fridge.

We don't have a stove or a microwave yet, but I do have an electric skillet and Mom's stove until we get ours. So if you come across a decent black gas stove, let me know. We are planning to buy a new one, but if I come across a used one that's in good shape, we might go that route too.

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged us along the way. I was just amazed at the blessings that God has given us through this entire remodel. So many of our friends have helped in so many ways. Right now there is not a single piece of furniture in my house that God has not blessed us with through one of you. The electric work, the cabinets, the paint on the walls, all of it would not be there if it weren't for our friends allowing themselves to be a blessing in our lives. I cannot say thank you enough. All of you, every single one of you is a blessing in our lives!

I haven't forgotten home made Christmas. I have a few projects to finish up and I will have a post later this week.

No comments: