Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Homemade Christmas - Photography Gifts & Winner



Today I will be featuring an awesome artist from right here in the Texas Panhandle. But first, as promised, the winners of the candle contest! Since I had so many people who wanted a candle, I drew two winners. Actually, my friend's kid drew two winners out of a hat. I think he rigged it, but not sure if a three year old can do that, his momma, Michelle, won the tall candle and Becky Dietz won the hope candle!! Congrats girls, I will be bringing them to you this week!

Now, an awesome gift idea. How do I know this? I have received two of these as gifts and I just love them. They are from right here in the Panhandle by a wonderful, wonderful person, and would make an inexpensive wonderful addition to any home!



For only $10, you can receive an 8x10 print on high quality photo paper. She only has a few of her photos listed in her
etsy store but she has a link there to her flickr site where she has many, many choices available for purchase as well.

Here are a couple of examples:


I have one of her black and white car pictures for my kitchen and a beautiful purple flower in my purple bedroom. I guarantee that anyone would love to receive one of these as a gift this Christmas! For only $10, the price can't be beat and the artist is a genuinely wonderful person!