Thursday, October 29, 2009

Arts and Crafts

I have always been an arts and crafts kind of girl. If I can cut it, glue it, color it, paint it or sew it, I want to give it a try. Whatever I make, no matter what pattern I follow, will be uniquely mine and (most of the time) treasured by the recipient.

In this new, technological age, I have found and fallen in love with craft blogs! Some of my faves are:

<Photobucket

Becky Higgins' Blog

Those are two that I check regularly. I will let you know if I find more. I LOVE craft blogs. I love to share craft blogs with my friends. If there is a craft blog that you really enjoy, please leave it in the comments of this blog entry so that we can enjoy it too. I'm sure the writer of the blog would enjoy the free publicity as well!!

Thanks, have a wonderful day, make something fun and look for a new Homemade Christmas idea real soon!! If I can pray for you, please let me know!

No comments: