Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you - Readers

Today I want to thank you, yes you, for reading my blog. I'm not, by any means, a talented writer. I simply write what's on my mind, what's going on, what I feel led to share. Its not one of those 3 drafts and a final copy, thought out, mulled over projects. This blog is simply me, in type, for all to see.

I'm nothing special, just me. Why you folks check back to find out what I have to say, well that's just beyond me. For some reason, I have had more readers in the past two months than I have had in the past three years. For that, I thank you.

I have had so many different things to talk about this year. Remodels, crafts, plain old off the wall comments, my family, my Jesus, so many things and some of you have read every single post.

We've almost hit 500 readers in less than two months. That just amazes me and tickles me pink. I've always wanted to be a writer. Writing was always my passion. I never pursued it the way I should have but now, maybe I will. Thank you for taking the time to stop by, to pull up a chair, and to visit my world for a while. You are appreciated.

No comments: