Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Man

See this man:
He is the love of my life. He is the answer to every one of my childhood dreams of a husband. He is everything I never knew I always wanted.

Let me tell you something about this man. Last December he bought me a house. Since then, he has spent all of his free time working on it. He has replaced the entire gas line, the entire sewer line, all the plumbing and electricity (with the help of some wonderful friends), hauled off literally tons of trash, torn down walls, built walls, refinished floors and so very much more. He has very literally built me my dream home.

Most of the people who read this blog know all of this, but really this is one way for me to say "thank you". I can't say it enough to thank him for all he has done. I can't thank him properly for making the choice to love me. I can never repay him for what he does daily to minister to me.

You single girls, waiting for that one man, just wait. Pray for him, whoever he is, and wait on God to bring him to you. I promise, you won't be sorry if you do.

He tells me all the time that the blessing is his, but I totally disagree, I am so very blessed just to be his wife! I love you, Vaughn!

No comments: