Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When are you moving in???

Many of my friend have recently asked, "When are you moving in?" So I thought I would answer everyone here.

The answer, at this moment, is "I don't know." We still have a few things to do in the bathroom: clean grout dust from tile; seal grout; strip, putty and stain door trim; stain and install baseboard; and assemble and install fixtures.

Then we have to install the HVAC system that God has provided us with which entails: building two walls in the basement where the interior parts of the system will sit; waiting for the wonderful guys at the Heat & Air place to install the system; then run the ductwork (we're doing this part ourselves).

Then I have some touch up to do here and there, no big deal. Also whenever we have time (not necessarily before we move in) I have some ceiling painting to do.

Hopefully, this will all get done in the next few weeks, but honestly, I don't know for sure. I have given up on trying to set a timeline, its just so much easier to let things happen the way they happen. As soon as I know for sure, I'm sure everyone will know because I will be shouting it from the rooftops. I am so very excited that we are this close!!!

I will have more how-to's to post very soon.

No comments: