Friday, June 12, 2009

Shout Out!

I really like to do this from time to time. Say thank you to some folks that mean so much to me. As we get closer to moving into our house, I HAVE to say thank you to those who have made it possible. If I leave someone out, please forgive me, we've been up past midnight every night this week and my brain is truly fried. I will try to go in order of events so that no one gets forgotten.

To the Bryan/Forrest Family: The daughters and grandchildren of Mrs. Opal Marie Bryan. The sweet woman who befriended mom and lived in our house before us. Thank you for allowing God to use you to answer Vaughn's 5 year prayer, selling us your Momma's house. I can't wait for you to come see what it has become. I will be mailing you invitations to our housewarming party sometime in the weeks after we move in.

To the wonderful ladies at Pioneer Lawyer Title Co, who endured my daily phone calls, filed excessive amounts of paperwork and were very patient with all of us through the entire process. Thank you.

To the Francis Family: Brad, Katie, Barbara (and all of your sisters), Ron, Suzanne, all of you have supported us in one way or many ways and honestly there are just not words enough to say thank you and I cannot think of any way to ever adequately repay you. You've done more for us than you will ever know!

To my trusty electricians: Jim, Aaron, Scott, Robbie, and Luke, I know it was hot up in that attic, but thank you. Jesus is the light of the world, but thank you for allowing Him to use you to light up my home.

To my girls: Sandi, Tina, & Ember, helping every chance you got, not just with the house with being a wife, mother and woman of God, you girls have it all. Thank you for being there for me. Know that I am here for you!

To the painters: (the ones that aren't girls) Tye, Floyd and Gunther; Thank you. I may still be painting, but I would have a whole lot more to do if you guys hadn't helped. I truly appreciate you. Floyd, you left your paint stuff! I will try to remember to bring it to church.

To Aaron and Lisa: All I can say is Wow! I should have had my camera last night and gotten a picture of the guys building my cabinets, but its not done yet, there's still time. I just can't believe I'm getting custom built Oak cabinets. I can't believe that we have friends like you guys! Thank you for everything you have done. In the midst of everything you guys have gone through since we started this, you have been there for us. For that, we are eternally grateful. All I can say is, when we get moved in, you must come over and let me make you some enchiladas.

Finally, to Vaughn, my love, my wonderful husband. Thank you Baby, for all the hours, blood, sweat and tears that you have put into making this house our home. You are my hero!! I am so very blessed to have you for my husband!!!

And the most important for last, to God, for moving the hearts of all the people in this post, for giving them the love to share with us, and for answering Vaughn's praying and giving us this home.

We love you all. If I can pray for you, please let me know.

No comments: