Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Before and (Almost) Afters - Front Room

Here are a couple of pictures of the front room I was telling you about yesterday:

The window on the before picture on the west wall went away and you can't see the little window because the door is open. All of the windows on the west side of the house went away because we will build a garage at some point in the future.


On the floor, thats my upper kitchen cabinets! Aren't they gorgeous!? They're Oak with Provencial Stain.
All that's left to do in here is hang the lights and sand and finish the hardwood floor.

1 comment:

Sandi C said...

The house looks GREAT!!! I am sooo pumped to come check it all out~ I may have to pop in on you one night (not realy sure when I will have a free night but I will find one he he he) Congrats!!!
Sandi