Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Isn't God Amazing!!!

Wow! I am constantly being amazed by the workings of God. Mostly, I am amazed that He allows us to be a part of it all. In October, many of you know, we got to go to Colorado to work with Pastor Lee and God in the ministry there. I just love it that God is still using that experience.

Yesterday I was reacquainted with a friend from junior high school. God has brought the two of us back into each other's paths several times throughout the years, and I just love sharing time with her. I found out that she lives just a few minutes from where we were in Colorado, in fact, her husband works there in the same town.

The awesome part about it all is that she has been searching for the place where she and her family can get back into church. She has not felt comfortable in any of the places where she has visited. So this morning I call Pastor Lee because I know he has house churches in that area and maybe they have one that my friend and her family would enjoy. God is so cool...there is a house church just getting started right in her little town!! Lee is going to give her a call and have the house church family give them a call as well.

Please join me in prayer for my friend and her husband and two little girls? Please pray that God will touch their hearts and heal their family through this. Have a blessed day and please let me know if I can pray for you.

No comments: