Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's going on?


Life has been a whirlwind lately. Summer came and went with lightening speed. I just hate it when the kids leave. Being without them creates an emptiness that I can't explain. We did have some beautiful pictures taken while they were here.


I have been blessed with a beautiful family and could not ask for more. God has given me a wonderful husband who loves and supports me like no one in my life ever has. I can't imagine anyone any happier.

Now, we are moving. God has provided us with a wonderful little apartment. I am excited to be beginning this new chapter in our lives. Vaughn has offered to host Kingdom Men at our place on Monday, so hopefully we will be put together by then.

I decorated my kitchen around a birdhouse that my son made for me in Sunday School in Kindergarten. Vaughn asked me what the significance of the birdhouses were in my kitchen. I know that others will ask the same question, knowing that I don't do much of anything without a significant meaning behind it. So I thought I would just share it with you. When I see a birdhouse it reminds me of the verses in Luke 12:

And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

So as I stand in my kitchen, I am reminded not to worry. God WILL provide. He will provide for you as well.

Stop by and see us in our new place. Sit and fellowship a while. If you can't, be sure to let me know if I can pray for you, and be sure to remember, God loves you!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!