Monday, August 21, 2006

Wow, what a day...already! I feel blessed to be writing to all of you today, truly blessed to have each of you in my life.

We get older and forget what craziness is involved in campus life. After braving the lines in registration, advising, the bookstore and the library, I still have yet to have any of my needed books...as it seems the college bookstore has given up on finding copies of the text we are using in our Life of Paul class, and the person in front of me got the last Intermediate Algebra book. Ah the joys of college..hehe.

I arrived this morning at my first class, Life of Paul, 10 minutes late, drenched from the rain, after a half mile trek across campus, and found myself in a nice, small group. My Algebra is an online class, and upon taking the "What do you remember" test, I am wondering how on earth I am going to survive this class. Tomorrow I meet my Tae Box Aerobics class.

I am optimistic, however, because I know this is all part of His grand design. I know that He will get me through this if I lean on Him and walk in Him instead of trying to do it all on my own. I feel as though I am beginning a new journey. As I learn about Paul and his mission trips, I feel as though I am on a mission trip of my own. Seeking Christ anew and bringing others to Him along the way. Who can I talk to about his love? No telling just yet, but oh the joy of endless possibilities!

Thank you, each of you who checked on me this weekend, it was difficult, but I made it through. God has surrounded me with wonderful people to help me through. Heidi, with your shoulder soggy from my tears, what a blessing you are in my life...Thank you.

If I can pray for you today, please let me know.

God bless each of you,
Kaci

No comments: