Monday, August 27, 2012

I Have a New Husband

And I love him so much! This new love is so amazing that I can't help but share it with everyone.

Many of you know that Vaughn left early this month to go to Pathways. I asked for your love, your prayers, and many of you, I have asked for donations. My husband left me that day and I must admit I'm glad he's gone. He learned there that he had never really loved me. He learned there that he never really loved himself. He learned there that he never really loved God the way he should.

Through a series of exercises that help you to find yourself, your pain, your inner demons - if you will - and your inner child, Vaughn died and this new man found life. The man that struggled with love, commitment, and even his own salvation was left in the rubble of the past and a new man emerged from the ashes.

I can't tell you his story, it's not mine to tell...but I will tell you mine. I leave in a week and a half to go to Pathways myself and I must confess that it's coming way too slowly. You see, if you don't know this about me, I am insecure, untrusting and I live in fear daily. I want to learn to love me so that I can truly love you. Each of you. The people that I come in contact with every day.

If you want to know more about Pathways you can find it on the web at createagreatlife.org

I need your help. Will you please pray for me?  Vaughn goes back at the same time for his classes, you see he's not done yet, he's still learning and growing. Will you please pray for him? We can use all of the prayers that we can get. Also, it's not an inexpensive program, but to me it's worth it. If you can donate, even a small amount, there's a donate button on the website you can put in my name or Vaughn's and help bless us on this journey.

Most of all, if you want to know how you can find this kind of healing, I can promise you that there's not a single person on this earth who wouldn't benefit from it, please give us a call. We would love to help you to get there.

No comments: