Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bridesmaid's Dresses

Today was a wonderful day. Some of the closest people in my life took time out to spend the day with me...planning for my day. It was just amazing.

I spent the morning first with the wonderful ladies at our local Viking Store. Betsy and Jeanne at Viking we so kind and caring and helped me to straighten out a huge sewing machine mess. Then I made an appointment at David's for my Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and my beautiful Junior Bridesmaid to try on dresses. 

We picked some amazing dresses and Michelle at David's Amarillo was a great joy to work with:


Both choices will be worn with the shrug shown on the junior bridesmaid in the first picture, since bare shoulders seem wrong for me given we're having a December wedding. All I have left is a single bridesmaid and my wedding party will have chosen their dresses. I am so blessed to have each of these ladies in my life.

Stay tuned, in the next few weeks, I will begin the step by step journey on making my dress!!!

No comments: