Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Dream Wedding - Second Chances - Planning


Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my first post in this series. I love the people God has placed in my life because you are so encouraging and uplifting.

The first step in planning your second wedding is planning. Go out and get yourself an organizer. I got this one and it came with a free tote bag. Since I am doing most of it myself, I am kind of making some of my own pages, maybe I'll get motivated and make you girlies some printable planning pages. Depends on how much extra time I have in the coming months.

I also set up a wedding website through eWedding.com. eWedding does not know me or pay me to advertise, I just found their website and I love it. We have a beautiful wedding website and I just love, love, love it. You can visit it at LuskWedding.com. It's a great way to keep family and friends informed.

I have decided on a date, place, theme and colors. I have picked my wedding party, mostly. And I have decided that I am going to make my own wedding dress so that I can have the unique dress that I have always wanted. I have started on creating my budget and determining the size of the wedding.

It doesn't have to be expensive, and you CAN have the wedding of your dreams!!

No comments: