Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a blessing!

What a great day! So far I am having a wonderful day! I am so blessed! I received a nice card from my boss and his family and I also got invited to lunch with a couple of my friends, where I won a manicure from the cosmetology department at FPC. Thanks, girls for inviting me!

I am so blessed! I know I say that alot, but really I just feel that way. I have a husband who loves me more than even he knows how to show. We are both employed by great people and I now have to opportunity to begin a new job, doing something I love that will minister to children and families. My mother-in-law who is 85, is still here with us. My children are healthy and not social deviants. I have friends who love me and some great family.

I just wanted to share some happiness. Take some time today to count your blessings too, won't you...and if you have the time, pop on over to the daycare blog. I will be sharing some fun, inexpensive ideas for some activities with your kids or grandkids!

No comments: