Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did you fall off of the face of the earth???

Some of you may be asking this question and I can assure you,no, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth.

I had several days of no internet connection due to the weather, followed by a convention and bringing our beautiful granddaughter, Destiny, home for a little while. I apologise and promise to get caught up very soon.

Also, I am still looking for temporary daycare for Destiny, if you live in Borger and know of anyone who is keeping kids, I could sure use some help. Finding a place with openings for a two year old has proven to be a difficult task for me.

Please pray for Destiny as she adjusts to this change in her life and please pray for her parents, as they try to get things in order.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter. Praying for a quick and smooth adjustment for all involved.

Kaci Lusk said...

Thank you Colleen. Are you and your girls enjoying the Self-esteem makeover? I will get caught up on that this week.