Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award



I received the Prolific blogger award from my dear friend Becky. Thanks so much Becky! It's my very first blog award!

The Webster's online dictionary defines prolific as: marked by abundant inventiveness or productivity, or as Becky so wonderfully described this award "A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

There are a couple of rules for this award:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

Here are my seven award winning choices, which was a little difficult, seeing as how I don't read many blogs anyway and a few of them have already been given this award:

1. Jocelyn in Texas

2. Contemplative Opines

3. Nehemiah Christopher Reyna

4. Simply Serina

5. The DIY Show Off

6. The Idea Room

7. Clean or Create

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks so much Kaci! Love you to bits!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I also appreciate all of your kind comments. I recognize your name from a few and wanted you to know I really appreciate them.