Thursday, January 21, 2010

Physical Activity Update

I do not claim to be an expert in Fitness at all, that's why I don't give any advice really on that matter. I will; however, tell you that doing C25K ALONE will not make you lose weight. You must eat right as well. No exercise will do any good if you finish it off with a half a box of chocolate Zingers (mmmmmm). Okay, soap box is over, now onto the post. ;)

I asked for accountability, so I thought I would share my progress with you.
-Monday, if you will remember, I did about half of Week 1 Day 1 (from now on referred to in this format W1D1) and my calves cramped up (Ugh!).
-Tuesday, I did the Dancing with the Stars Toning workout (not so bad) followed by the Samba and Cha Cha workout. Had a hard time keeping up, but hey maybe by the time I reach my goal weight, I will be able to do some new dances too (yay!).
-Yesterday, I was a lazy bum. Hehehe. Nah, at lunch I did some laundry and ate with my hubby, but I still ate within my target calories, so I did pretty well.
-Today, I made it through the W1D2 of C25K and I have also been eating very well and am 2/3 of the way to getting my 64 oz of water already!

I feel awesome! I haven't had a coke since Saturday and I am not having that caffeine headache anymore. I'm sleeping much better and waking up rested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep it up Kaci! It will be so good for you in the long run. I began focusing on my health about 10 years ago when my mom started her decline physically and mentally. I realized, as a single mom, that I NEEDED to take care of myself. I was all that my kids had and I had to make sure I lived long and in good health for them. Now, it's a great habit (good health) and I know that I am being a good steward of the body God gave me!!

Kaci Lusk said...

Thanks Elizabeth!