Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exciting Things are Happening

There are several exciting things for me to be Thankful for today. One of them, as you can tell in the picture, Vaughn got the sink installed in the bathroom and the water heater may be installed on Saturday...then we can move in sometime real soon!

Another thing that I'm thankful for is that this blog has hit 500 readers in the last two months!! How did that happen? Anyway, its pretty exciting for me. I just want you to know how very thankful I am for each and every one of you who takes the time to read what I write.

Maybe the very best one for last, in a few weeks, my kids will be home for a whole week and my boss is talking about closing the office so that I can be home with them! I am blessed!

Leave a comment, let me know what you are thankful for? If I can pray for you, please let me know.

No comments: