Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MY Boots

If you read my blog, I'm sure you remember a few weeks ago when I was complaining about my boots, well, the pair of boots that I own that are not my boots.

So I went that night and got my boots from the boot repair shop. The lady asked, "How can I help you?" I handed her my ticket and begged, "Can I have my boots back please?"

She began looking for the number that matched my ticket and I was really patient and said, "RIGHT THEEERE, the ones with the purple tops!"

As soon as we got to the car, my "not my boots" were off and in the floorboard of the backseat and my real boots were comfortably back where they belong, on my feet. My boots, scuffed, dirty, comfy, boots.

As mentioned in the previous post, I will be making those other boots into a planter, I'll post that pic as soon as thats done. I really like my boots!

No comments: