Monday, August 24, 2009

Canvas Drawer Update

My dear friends and fellow crafty types,

Due to the fact that I can't sew a straight line to save my life (I have astigmatism and that trips me up alot), my canvas drawer turned out very loose and about an inch too big.

This evening my dear hubby will be out of town and as soon as I finish wiping the tile in my bathroom down with vinegar (to get the grout residue off so he can seal the tile) I will get back to work on it. Once I get it down, I will be able to make the rest and post the tutorial.

I am bound and determined. I will let you know how it turns out soon, I promise.

Those of you coming from
Pattern Review, thank you for stopping by. I promise to have those instructions ASAP. But please, take the time to browse through my posts for some of my other fun craft ideas.

Also, coming soon, a great, cheap way to make fun, serving trays and a way to make guests in your home feel welcome!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: