Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break is almost over. I so very much enjoy the wonderful time that we get to spend as a whole family, Vaughn, the kids and I. We've had such a great time.

Austin and Vaughn have worked on the house. Miss Bethanie has been going to work with Mommy and we've had a blast.

Probably the kids' favorite time was riding the horses. We had a great time at the barn. You can see all of the pictures I took that day at http://luskphotos.shutterfly.com .

The kids took us out on Tuesday night for dinner for my birthday and they are taking us out tonight to a movie for Vaughn's birthday. Its pretty special. That was their choice of what to do for our birthdays. They picked it and their father gave them the money. I have some pretty great kids.

My son made me a heart shaped rock last night by using another rock to shape it. My little girl reminds me everyday that I'm "the best mommy ever."

I can't wait until summer when they get to come back and spend a longer visit...and hopefully in the new house!!

No comments: