Friday, December 19, 2008

I Got Tagged!!

I have alot to talk about today, but my new wonderful friend Elizabeth tagged me so here I go:

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Had my very first anniversary
2. Had breakfast with my hubby
3. Went to Dumas for a Christmas Party
4. Got a cricut for my anniversary (Yay, been wanting one!!)

4 Things On My Wish List:
1. To help people in need
2. To show the love of Jesus in the way I live my life
3. To spend more time with my kids
4. To lose weight

4 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Picking up my kids tomorrow
2. Christmas with my family
3. Standing at the feet of Jesus
4. Seeing my grandmothers again

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Eli Stone
2. Grey's Anatomy

3. LOST
4. Fringe

4 Restaurants I like:
1. King & I
2. La Fiesta
3. Rudy's
4. Montana Mike's

4 People I Tag (You're it):
1. Beanhead, you're it - Go Joce!!
2. Ember, doesn't look like you've been tagged, have fun!
3. Becky, can't beleive you've not been tagged yet...
4. ???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...I have gone to FBC for 10+ years and I still feel like I don't fit in! Maybe I am just insecure but I feel like I don't have any real friends from church. But then I have problems trusting people too...anyway, I look forward to getting to know you better!!