Sunday, December 31, 2006

I know its been a while since I have written and I apologize. Not only to
you but to the Lord who gives me the inspiration to write and then if I am
disobedient, gives my topics to someone else.

Today is the last day of this year. Tonight, millions of people will gather
with family and friends and celebrate one single moment when old becomes new
Why do we not do this in our Christian lives?

I pray that tonight, when you ring in the New Year, you will remember 2
Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." When you
celebrate the coming of the New Year, remember the celebration that we
should be having each and every day for the New Life Jesus has brought us.

Go into this New Year with the Joy and Peace of the Father who has given you
a NEW LIFE to live in Him. Praise Him everyday, not just one moment a year,
and not just at that moment when He changed your life. Remember the JOY in
REJOICING! Rejoice every day for the Life He has given you.

The Lord has blessed me with more topics, so expect to hear from me again
soon. If I can pray for you, please let me know.

In Him,
Kaci

No comments: