Sunday, November 12, 2006

It seems lately that Faith is the reverberating theme in my life, in my
conversation and in my prayers. I made this move to Borger in faith. I
started a new job and a new church in faith. So many of my friends are
facing difficult times, difficult decisions and difficult issues right now.
My non-custodial moms are facing the dreaded holiday season without their
kids, I love u all gr8 moms and we will get through this. Some close friends
of mine are dealing with spiritual growth, some with family issues, some
with the absence or loss loved ones. I pray that each of you will cling to
faith in this time.

We're not alone in this pain. Job's story has been a blessing to me in this
time. Job experienced such pain, such loss. The man cried out and cursed the
day he was born, he cursed the day he was conceived even. Job had come to
the place where he felt he would be better off dead. This is the man that
God Himself called perfect (Strong's: Complete; usually (morally) pious;
specifically gentle, dear: - coupled together, perfect, plain, undefiled,
upright.). Yet, he never cursed God. And in the end, he was restored. He
lived to see four generations of his children. What a blessing! .

1 Peter 1:6 & 7 says:
Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in
heaviness through manifold temptations:
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that
perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be
Found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

God understands that we are heavy right now. But faith will carry us through
this. Faith will be that tether that binds us to our Father as he pulls us
up to safety. No matter how far down that cliff you feel you have fallen, He
can pull you up. He will pull you up. Just hold tightly to that tether, hold
tightly to that faith and let it keep you holding tightly to the Father that
can ease your pain and bring healing. Even if you are being tested through
fire, take peace in knowing you will be found and, oh, what a glorious day
when we see His face. Praise Him through the pain, let you faith guide you
and He will give you the light to lead the way.

If you feel weak, if you need encouragement, try the book of Job, what an
inspiration. If you need a friend, if you need a voice of hope in a time of
need, please call me or drop me an email. If you need prayer, please let me
pray for you.

In Him,
Kaci

No comments: