Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bible-based Curriculum - Coming Soon

I have been praying for God to show us the direction He would have us to take for the new daycare. We are taught that if it is His will, He will provide. So I have been seeking His provision. Once again, as always, He has come through in a big way.

I was looking for a Preschool Bible-based curriculum. Something that would teach your basic A,B,C's and 1,2,3's as well as Biblical foundations. Something that would prepare our children for Kindergarten while also keeping to my principle of assisting parents in obtaining the promise given to us in Proverbs 22:6. I could not find what I wanted anywhere, so I prayed for guidance.

With my experience in Preschool Sunday School and Home Daycare, God has led me to create my own Bible-based Preschool Curriculum. There will be daily Bible lessons, Preschool lessons, crafts, snacks, community helpers, letters and numbers of the month, Memory Verses and even Parent's Night Out lessons and scrapbook pages. This curriculum will soon be avaiable on my website in monthly installments and at a price that the average home childcare provider or homeschooling mom can afford. It will be adaptable for large or small groups and even include field trip ideas and special holiday activities.

I beleive that this curriculum will provide the missing link for homeschooling moms and childcare providers like me, as well as being a source of financial provision for my childcare home.

I would deeply appreciate it if you would continue to pray how God would have me to use this ministry to reach others to further His kingdom.




Click here to visit the website

1 comment:

Colleen said...

sounds like a big undertaking, but I am sure you will do an awesome job. Would have liked something like that when my girls were younger.