Friday, February 19, 2010

Self-Esteem Makeover Challenge - Week 4 Day 5



I am so thankful that you are here with me on celebration day! This week we learned about Gratitude. This week our goal was to fight low self esteem by being full of gratitude. We wrote letters of thanks to our God and to ourselves. We wrote a letter of thanks to a friend. We learned that our hands can build up or tear down our homes and our lives. When we use our hands to build up, God will bless them and give us even more reason to be thankful.

Today I challenge you to make another list. Today’s list is full of gratitude. Today, list ten things that you are thankful for, here’s my list:

1. A God that loves me enough to save me from me
2. My darling husband and his desire to walk with the Lord
3. My beautiful children
4. My granddaughters
5. My education and the people who gave of themselves to give it to me
6. My wonderful friends who are always there for me when I need a hand to hold
7. My cousin Serina and the rest of my family for your love
8. My home
9. A heart that desires to love others
10. The knowledge that I have so much to be thankful for



No comments: