Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Puppy Hoodie

Oh my goodness, before I start with my latest craft project, I guess I should introduce the newest member of our family, Missy.

Missy's mother was adopted by some local friends of mine. She was supposed to be too young to become pregnant, much to their surprise, she had babies not long after. They kept one puppy, Missy, but with a house full of children, they didn't feel like she was being treated fairly. She is about 10 weeks old and is a mixed breed. The most obvious traits appear to be Shih Tzu.

They knew I liked her so they called and asked if I wanted her. The rest is history.

Okay, so yesterday she went and had her first haircut



Isn't she precious?? Anyway, the puppy clothes in there were EXPENSIVE! So I thought, "I can do that!" So I gave it a shot. I found an online pattern for a puppy hoodie. Wouldn't that be cute for Friday night football games?? So I fashioned it after the one I bought for myself Friday night, here it is


Leave comments, let me know what you think of my first try??

No comments: