Sunday, January 4, 2009

365:1/4


Tonight's picture, I know, some of you are saying, "Why in the world would she take a picture of a firetruck?" Well, you see, tonight at church we watched the movie Fireproof. Not only that, but we honored our city's firefighters with a copy of the book The Love Dare and the couple's guide to the book.

So before I go on to talk about the movie, I want to personally thank all thefirefighters in my life. The Borger FD, my uncle Dale, my cousin Bo, and all the firefighters across the country who place their lives in jeopardy every single day. To all of you, thank you and I pray that God richly blesses you.

That said, if you haven't seen this movie, I strongly recommend it. This movie will change the way you look at your spouse, your marriage, and most of all....LOVE. In this movie Caleb and Cat are a couple on the brink of divorce. Caleb's father introduces him to the Love Dare and changes his life forever.

I won't give away the ending, but I promise you won't regret seeing this movie and I challenge you to take the Love Dare on in your life. Lifeway Christian Store has the book and you can pre-buy the movie.

Whether your marriage is new or old, strong or having problems, you should see this movie together and consider getting the book....I dare you!

No comments: